The Thankful Thursday concept was created by Kate from Kate Says Stuff and today she has asked bloggers to share 3 reasons why they are awesome and then tag 3 other bloggers to remind them of how awesome they are. Cute concept, really!!
It’s all too easy to become self-critical and be too hard on ourselves a lot of the time, so it’s kind of refreshing to stop and think about the good we do.
The super lovely Ingrid from Glossy Beauty has nominated me. Ingrid is so sweet, kind, caring, thoughtful and supportive. You can be certain that Ingrid has not only read your latest blog post, but also left a positive comment. She is like sunshine and a friend I am certainly grateful for.
So in what ways do I think I’m awesome?
- I am a loyal, caring and supportive person. I absolutely adore my friends and loved ones, and would move heaven and earth for them. If we are friends, then you can count on me. I’ll always be there for you, whatever you need. I’ll be your loudest cheerleader. I give amazing hugs. And make a fantastic cup of tea.
- I’m a good listener. I quite often end up playing counsellor to friends, colleagues, anyone really. I’m an excellent listener and I (hopefully) give good advice. I take great pride in being the type of person that others know they can talk to about anything.
- I’m great at being silly. I’m always the first to pay myself out if I’ve said or done something less than brilliant. I don’t mind embarrassing myself if it makes other laugh. I love to make people smile.
I am now tagging these awesome bloggers:
- Melinda from Mumma In Heels. Not only is Melinda my Co-Editor of Shop Me Chic, she is a truly wonderful friend. She is always at the end of an email, tweet, text or phone call with encouraging words, advice and generally great conversation. She’s definitely someone you want on your team.
- Sarah from Hip and Haute. Sarah has the face of an angel and the personality to match…to a point. She’s got a wicked sense of humour and way with words that has me in stitches and still brings a smile to my face days later.
- Lauren from Sand Castles and Paper Crowns. Lauren is a warm and genuine person. She’s quick with a compliment and is generous beyond belief. A beautiful person inside and out.
What makes you awesome? What are you thankful for?